Monday, June 6, 2011

Nail Polish of the Week: Minty-Bubblegum

These were my nails last week. They all had a base of Sephora by OPI's Secret Periwinkle. All but the ring finger had Sephora by OPI's It's Bouquet With Me on top. There were SO many layers of nail polish here that the polish was really thick. I didn't use Seche Vite this time, I used Sally Hansen Top Coat instead, and my pinky polish literally fell off a couple of days after painting them. After getting so many comments on them, I decided to do a post every time I do my nails. I thought about titling it "Nail of the Day" but to be honest, I do them weekly. But then there are times where I may do it twice in a week. So... we'll see.

These are the polishes I used this time. Hello Kitty's Bubblegum, Hello Kitty's Minty, and Seche Vite Top Coat.

As you can easily tell, I always have one finger that's completely different. It's usually my ring finger, but sometimes it's my pointer or thumb too. I just like it to be different. Though I also do them all the same sometimes too. Originally, I was going to paint them all in Minty with the Bubblegum as an accent. But I always like to alternate my polishes, and last week mostly all of them were a purple color so the green would be too much. Haha. You'll see what I'm talking about next week.

I'm absolutely loving these colors together. I feel like everyone is wear the minty color lately. And mostly that's because of Essie's Turquoise in Cacos. And as you can tell in the different lighting, the polish changes. I love how light the colors look in the light, but how bright they look in the dark. I'm super excited to get tanner this weekend and have them be even more out there. So I absolutely love this combo and I hope you give it a try!

What do YOUR nails look like right now?

Stay Beautiful,
LinaNina08

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio