Monday, June 13, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 72

Woke up around 7am. Got dressed in our bathing suits and dresses. McDonald's for breakfast. We then headed over to the Beach Resort and went straight to the pool. It was so crowded, and we decided to grab a bottle of water and head over to Vanderbilt Beach..

After tanning a little bit, we decided to cool off in the water. The water felt so nice. I love being in the ocean. It reminds me so much of Greece (once I close my eyes). We went back to the pool for lunch (Cubans from Publix). And of course, ended up back at the beach. Carrie and I picked about 300! (jk) sand dollars. I had never seen live ones before! We then swam around a bit before heading back to the pool. At the pool we just laid out and tanned. I ordered a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri at that point: it was SO hot!

For dinner, the girls and I (along with Lindsey's little brother, Cameron) went to Hurricane Wings. We split about 30 wings and were all full at that point. Before going back to our room for the night, we stopped at Publix and ABC. That was my first time purchasing alcohol. Go me! haha. We drank some juice (took some pictures) and then went down to the lobby because Lindsey had to do homework. And once again, it was bedtime.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio