Saturday, June 4, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 80

And once again, it's Friday. I love Fridays, don't get me wrong. But they're just so long. I love the pattern I've been in over the last few weeks, but I'm super excited for the next two Fridays. (You'll see why.)

So I woke up around 6am. Worked 7:45-4:15. No lunch break again. During work I wrote the previous blog, My Summer Essentials. But I made $63 in bonuses today. After work, I paid rent and felt so relieved by how much I like the people that work here. Then I got ready and went to Training.

We picked up Tom on the way, so it was Tom, Sergio, Jesse, Chance and me in the car. The way there we just talked about the most random things, so that was fun. We stayed afterwards for a bit. We stopped at Burger King on the way home for a super late lunch. Then we stopped at Tom's where we (the guys) helped him move a couch upstairs. We got home around 2am and just passed out. I wasn't exactly tired, but then again, I was.

Sorry I don't have a picture today. =/

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio