Thursday, June 9, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 75

Hello everyone!!

This morning I had to wake up earlier than I would have preferred. But oh well, I managed. I started my day with a nice bowl of Smart Start. Yum! After getting ready (and trying out a new look on my eyes) I started my drive to Tampa.

I had to do some paperwork for inheritance or something. Ended up costing me $160. Boo. Then my sister and I went out for lunch (mom's treat). We went to the International Mall. We chose Chinese food. hehe. Then we were going to have a lovely crepe with nutella and strawberries, but they weren't open yet. Boo. So we went to get gelato from my #1 favorite gelato place ever! They didn't have hazelnut, so we settled for bacio. Fine by me.

It was nice talking to her a bit. I love that we're growing up friends. This girl is brilliant, I swear. Her intelligence is something I envy about her. It's weird because she's younger than me, but I look up to her.

On the way back, I was bothered by SunTrust. My account wasn't showing up online. That really bothered me. I went home to get ready for work and to check the account once again. I called and the guy on the phone gave me some lame excuse about how they take it off sometimes for 24 hours. Bunch of bs. I got really upset. I'm obsessed with always checking my account. Oh well. So then on the way to work, I was upset and thought that if I spent money through SunTrust they would get mad (of course they don't care) so I thought about going to McD's or Starbucks. But the line was HUGE at McD's. Then I ran out of time for Starbucks. Got to work and the parking lot was full. Had to park in the very back of the property.

Today was just one bad thing after the other. Blahhhh.
And of course, the cherry on top was working 3-11:30.
But clocking out early because they didn't want to pay me overtime.
But I still stayed here (Nick) after that.

Love my life.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio