Wednesday, June 1, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 83

For breakfast (surprise, surprise) I had Smart Start. Worked on updating my blogs, etc. this morning. Work 10am-6:30pm. Stopped for my favorite aloe drink for a snack. Chance took me to Startbucks for lunch: breakfast sandwich and mocha coconut frap. After going a week or so without fraps, I've decided I think there's too much sugar in them or something. They're SO sweet. So I'll just stick to my teas. Much healthier too. Ended up working a little overtime.





I was supposed to go coupon-shopping with Carrie today. Instead we got massages. She made tacos for dinner. I watched Clueless, and George Lopez while editing three videos. Uploaded one: May Favorites. Stayed up reading Xangas for a couple hours. Finally fell asleep around 1:30am.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio