Sunday, June 5, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 79


This morning, I woke up at 10am. Not too bad considering how late I was up last night. I read a little bit from my newest book (that Susan gave me last night) 'The Sharpe Focus'. Then I came home and hung out with Carrie a bit. We watched part of "Mean Girls" and "The House Bunny". Our favorite channels still don't have sound. Boo.

We literally just lounged around. We had no energy. Tried being productive but it just wasn't working out. I uploaded a video & wrote a quick blog. Carrie made us some amazinggg smoothies. Real frozen fruit (that Gladys had given us), Strawberry wine (Arbor Mist), and apple juice. It was so amazingly yummy!
After getting ready, we stopped at McD's for Carrie's free meal before going to Jessica's Graduation Party. It was nice being in the family environment. I'm loving my second family. I think we left around 11 or so, but I didn't end up falling asleep until past 2am. Again.

I really thought about taking pictures today. I loved the way my hair was cooperating. But I didn't. Boo. Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio