Monday, June 6, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 78

This morning I woke up at 10:30. Immediately, I started watching YouTube videos in order to clear my subscription cache. After watching about 35 videos, I decided to take a lunch break. I feel like I don't have much to choose from in my kitchen, so I ended up having an egg, with chips and salsa on the side. Yeah.
Then I got into a cleaning mode. I have a love/hate relationship when that happen. I unpacked about two more boxes. I put all my makeup and hair products away and organized them. I did the dishes. I folded & hung up two loads of laundry. And then I just kept going. About 4 hours into it, I got tired. Exhausted. So I laid down to catch up on the internet world.
At 9pm, I turned on the MTV Movie Awards. It was nice. It obvious to see who the voters were. I wanted to be #TeamPotter just because #TeamTwilight won everything. I absolutely love Reese Witherspoon and her speech. During the awards, I painted my nails in bubblegum and minty. After the Movie Awards, I turned on Cupcake Wars. I told myself I'd go to sleep at 12am when that was over. But then I got stuck on watching the Food Star show or something.

Carrie came home and we talked a little. Then I decided it was time for bed. But I had a little trouble sleeping because Carrie had just showed me pictures of ghosts she had taken pictures of today. Blahhh.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio