Friday, June 3, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 81

I feel not-smart. I don't know how to embed pictures in here. Or have cool fonts. I think it's due to the background I have. Not sure though. Oh well.

Over-slept today. Woke up at 7:07am with a dead arm. I had a Strawberry-Banana smoothie for breakfast. Worked 7:45-4:15, but I didn't get a lunch break, and I didn't leave until 5:05. Went to Panda Express (don't judge) for lunch/dinner. When I got home, I had enough time to do the dishes before company was over.


Carrie cooked pasta with chicken and garlic bread and squash (ew) for dinner. As you can see from my lovely picture above that Carrie absolutely loved and did not critize me about, we had some wine before dinner. But I don' like wine. Even Arbor Mist that everyone likes. I don't like beer either. I'll just stick to my cosmos, martinis, and daquiris. =)

My new TV broke. My favorite channels have no sound. So the guys tried everything they could to fix it. Not completely fixed yet though. Then after dinner, we watched 'Easy A' through Netflix on the TV. And then afterwards we sat around and talked about bad guys, being robed/raped/attacked, old Disney movies, where old Disney people are now, etc.

I ended up foing to bed around 1am. Not a good idea since Fridays are my longest days. But oh well, seize the day!
Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio