Friday, June 24, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 66

We got to sleep in a little bit today. Yay! And we got to enjoy our free breakfast buffet (even though we went when it was ending.) Then we went back to our room and got ready for the day. *We is my mom, Maria and I.

Today we went to the Associate/Representative workshop. It was pretty amazing, to say the least. I was just disappointed that Mike Sharpe didn't speak. But I did get introduced to Cindy Lightkicker, who I am now in love with.

And then right after that was the Opening Ceremony at the Georgia Dome. We had amazing seats this night. And we got to hear A.L. Williams talk.

On the way back, the MARTAs were all jam-packed. On the last one, when it started, we all dominoe-fell. It was crazy. And of course, I thought it'd be okay to wear open-toe shoes, so my toes got messed up from everyone stepping on my and such. Oh well.

There is already SO much excitement from just today.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio