Wednesday, June 1, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 82

Finished my box of Smart Start this morning. I always eat way too much. But I like cereal, so oh well. That just means I won't have any tomorrow. And that's definitely not a good way to start my day. =/

I don't know where my morning went. I know I discovered this cover and had it on repeat maybe 10 or so times.

Worked 10-6:30. But since I didn't have lunch today, I got another 30minutes of overtime. On the way home, Chance picked up some pizza. So dinner was pizza, and a strawberry margarita. Both of which I enjoyed while watching "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and then the Season premiere of Paris' #TheWorldAccordingToParis. Hung out with Carrie a bit then called it a night.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio