Monday, June 13, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 74

Woke up around 6am. That was good. Showered and got ready for the day. Which means I finished packing. Carrie and I procrastinated a little and didn't end up leaving until about 10am. By 11am, I felt like I had been up for so long that I couldn't even imagine anyone sleeping that late. Hah!

We stopped at West Palm Beach to switch cars and pick up Lindsey. And then off we went to Naples. The ride was boring (no fun things to look at outside my window) but of course Carrie and Lindsey kept me entertained. =)

Once we were at Naples, we checked in to our hotel, the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort, and got dressed up for the night. We had been invited to a themed event at the Ritz Carlton Beach Resort. Dressing to the theme (Stetsons and Stilletos) we all took the shuttle over to the other Resort with out cowboy boots on.

Since we were early, I had a Campfire S'mores Martini while waiting. It was okay. I loved the chocolalteness of it. Wasn't that in love with the actual alcohol part. But oh well. We people-watched for a while. Sometimes, I just don't even know what goes on in some people's heads.

The dinner was nice. Food was amazing. Drinks were even better. I fell in love with their Texas Punch. Entertainment was nice too. We learned how to line dance. And you could learn how to juggle wine bottles, and use a laso [sp] and there was also a ballooon-shape-maker person. Oh, and Lindsey even got face-painting.

We kept the cowboy hats they had as centerpieces. Once back at our Resort, we went to the pool for some relaxation. It was nice being there afterhours because it wasn't loud at all. The hot tub felt nice as well, but my body did get a little numb from the jets. Carrie and I also did some Yoga in the pool. Yes, we're talented. Once back in the room, we went straight to bed.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio