Friday, June 24, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 67

So after waking up in a van, we stopped at Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We checked in to our lovely hotel, but left right away for a tour of the home office. It was incredible to see all of the work people do to help us succeed on a daily basis. Our headquarters even has it's own ZIP CODE because we handle so much mail!

After the tour, there wasn't much time for anything, so we went to the Walker's Winners meeting. I stopped by a vending machine for dinner. My mom and I could barely stay awake even with all of the recognition and excitement going on. We were exhausteddd by that point.

Once back at the hotel, Rob ordered 6 boxes of pizza. So of course, we stayed up to eat as much as we could. Then we went up to his room and picked up our ordered shirts. And then finally, it was time for bed. I ended up getting my own queen. =D

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio