Friday, June 24, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 62



After working late last night, I came to work early today. But I did that because I needed the evening off.


I couldn't wait to be finished with work today. Today was my "Friday". Imagine that. Two days back after four days off and I couldn't wait for my two days off! But lately, I've been getting weekends off. This week I got a Wednesday and Thursday off. Odd. And of course it messed up all my plans. Oh well.

After work, I signed up for my state exam, got ready, and went to the Career Seminar with Chance and Sergio. I drove since Chance was sick. When I'm driving, I jam out to music to relax. We didn't stay that late this time, but I love the rides there and back.


Wish I had a fun picture for today.
But I don't.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio