Monday, June 13, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 70

I woke up pretty early today. Just spent time around the apartment. Updating myself on youtube, twitter, etc. Around 10:45am, I got a call from my manager at Nickelodeon. Turns out he changed my schedule and I was supposed to be at work at 7:45am.

RANT:
  • The last time I was at work (4 days ago) the schedule said I work at 3pm.
  • The paper copy of my schedule says I work at 3pm.
  • I always work at 3pm on Mondays, which is why I always miss Gossip Girl.
  • I called last night to verify my time, and was told I work at 3pm.
  • If I was supposed to be there at 7:45, why wait 3 hours to call and tell me?
  • I did not get a BBM/text about the schedule change.
  • I did not get an email on my work account about the schedule change.
  • So HOW in the world was I supposed to know about this?!?

The manager was nice about it. (Obviously, it was his fault!) I got there at noon. Left at 8. Did not have lunch or dinner. Chance and I got some Papa John's pizzas afterwards. I went to his place and Ashley introduced me to The Lonely Island. I'd never heard of them. Shocker, really. Then Ashley, Jesse, Chance and I watched "Just Go With It" even though I've already seen it.

Joke: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A gummy bear!
Get it? Cause of the gums, with no teeth..? Get it?

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio