Wednesday, May 18, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 97



So again, I did nothing but work. Kind of. I woke up super duper late. Got ready at the speed of lightning. Worked. Had Starbucks for lunch. Got my HospitalityPerks Fun Pass to Sea World and Busch Gardens. Got ready at the speed of sound? Went to the Financial Solutions Seminar. Had McD for late dinner. Slept.




But for fun, I thought I'd fill out the "Fowler Questionairre" found here:


http://www.elleandblair.com/post/a-little-glitter-q-and-a-with-blair




Rainbow




If I were an animal, I would be:


A panther because of the speed and beauty.


If I had to wear one style of shoes for the rest of my life, I'd choose:


Wedges because you get the height and look of a heel but the comfort of a flat.


My favorite virtue is:


Trustworthiness. Loyalty. Dependability?


If a guy wants to make me laugh, all he has to do is:


Be funnyy. Do something silly.


I come up with the best video ideas when:


Reading magazines.


The most difficult adjustment moving to LA has been:


*Orlando: finding new everything (doctors, hair dressers, etc.) & realizing that I truly only have myself to rely on.


My all-time favorite pump-up song is:


Tootsee Roll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYfW53iE3Us


The best advice I ever got was:


In the end, you will only have your family. Also, you don't get to take your materialistic items to heaven with you.


Every girl should have ____ in her wardrobe and in _____ her beauty kit!


A LBD. Chapstick.


Upcoming movie I am most excited to see is:


Bridesmaids. Something Borrowed. Limitless. Fast Five. Hangover2.


My idea of happiness is:


Being with the ones I love. Carefree.


I am 5 feet 5 inches tall!


If I had to choose one beauty product to bring on Survivor, it would be:


Sunscreen.


I most admire:


My mother.


My favorite motto is:


Just keep smiling. =)




Until tomorrow,


Selina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio