Saturday, May 21, 2011

101 Day of Summer: Day 94

Well hello everyone,

I always wonder who (if anyone) reads this.

Anyways, today was pretty much the opposite of yesterday. For food I had a V8, a breakfast sandwich, and a small thing of pringles. This all from 6am-12am. So I ended up with a massive headache/migraine for a few hours. Not to take you through the boring details of work and Training, I'll change subjects.

Today is my half-sister's birthday. Her name's Brandi. And I know everything happens for a reason, but I would honestly love to talk to her. I would love to know what she's up to now-a-days. I would love to meet my niece(s) or nephews(s). Today is also my high-school best friend, Arianthi's birthday. And lastly, my "god-sister" Eirini is getting married today. I am extremely saddened that I wasn't able to make it to her wedding. For that reason, I am working hard to get myself financially free so that I am able to make it to any future events like that.

And since I wasn't able to make it to Eirini and Dunkan's wedding, I've decided to post some pictures of the weddings that I have been to this year. I know it's odd, but I like taking pictures of the cakes. There's always gorgeous stuff at weddings, but I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of someone elses' special day. So without further adieu:




Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio