Tuesday, May 24, 2011

101 Day of Summer: Day 91

Woke up early and dropped Chance off for an appointment. I had Chick-Fil-A chicken minis for breakfast. Then I drove for 2 hours and went to 7 different locations thanks to my GPS looking for a Kinko's Office. After that I delivered some papers to Delvys at The Loop.

Came home and finished the rest of the book I was reading. It's a happy ending. I like happy endings. But now I need a new book. I heard Tan Lines was good. We'll see.

Worked 3-11:30. Around 12am, on my way home, I realized that I hadn't eaten anything in over 15 hours. So I stopped at McD's. Their shake machine was done. So I settled for coke. They gave me free fries. I watched The Nanny while I ate (because I always have to entertain my eyes while eating) and then went to sleep.

I'm sorry today was boring.
Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio