Saturday, May 14, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 101


Yes, to be completely honest, I got this idea from Carrie but we had talked about it previously and counted up the days together and whatnot. It's funny because we had the hardest time trying to decide between 101, 100 or 99 days of summer. Like which one had a better "ring" to it.

So this is pretty much like Project 365, except it's a reverse countdown until Summer 2011 is over. Granted, I don't have anything exciting (like Summer 2012 in Europe) planned this summer, but you'll see the fun and unexpected surprises of my daily life nontheless. And of course, unlike the two times I tried P265X, this time I'll actually follow through with all 101 days. Promise.

End intro.

So my day started off with me waking up late. Lovely. (Pretty much because Carrie and I had stayed up late watching Season 1 of Gossip Girl.) I was scheduled to work at Nickelodeon at 7:45am and I woke up at 7:04am after I failed to reset my alarm. All frantic, and worried, I rushed to get ready and didn't pack for the day. I got a call from Gina and Cynthia because Cynthia wanted Starbucks for breakfast. So even though I was running late, I stopped at Blue Heron and picked up her cafe' latte' as well as my caramel frap. I clocked in a bit late, but everyone was already so busy that nobody noticed. I read through work emails for a little over an hour and then started working on a couple of projects for the rest of the time. I've personally decided to read all 69 pages of our department's Training Manual and edit the whole thing. Just because.

Around 2:00 I started getting a bit upset/cranky for some reason. Random people just aggravated me. I hadn't taken a break and our cafeteria was closed. A coworker sensed something was wrong, and even though I told her not to, she called her husband and had him bring us some Chinese food. Obviously, after working over 8 hours I didn't get a break, so I ate the food in the parking lot after the shift was over.


Just like every Friday, I came home to get dressed in normal people clothes and then was on my way to Training in Tampa. Chance and I picked up Tom on the way. Training was amazing! I got recognized for my February recruit and got a free sweatshirt from the company! After Training, we went to pick up the TV my mom bought for my new apartment. We stopped at McD's and BK on the way home. Clearly, after arriving home at 12:45am, we just passed out.


Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio