Sunday, May 22, 2011

101 Day of Summer: Day 93

I didn't wake up until 12:30. Yet again, like last week, I have no idea why I slept in so much. But I did wake up with last night's headache. That's no good. First thing I did was call my mom to wish her a Happy Name Day. She told me about Erini's wedding and I cried because I would've loved to be there. I had cereal, but I think I over-compensated and had way too much. My normal amount is 3-4 times the serving size, but oh well, I like cereal. I then read a few chapters of my current book. If you haven't noticed, I just took it easy today and relaxed.

I was watching Sex and the City when Carrie came home. She then helped me unpack my clothes & shoes, so my closet's pretty much finished for now. Gladys stopped by with a bunch of newspapers and I flipped through them all and took out all of the coupon books. Carrie and I then painted our nails. I chose a peach color, but it really just reminds me of creamsicles. I was watching My Best Friend's girl when Matt came to pick her up to go to the movies. I took the Bonus and failed yet again. Watched a few comedy shows on Comedy Central. And then fell asleep for the night.

No real pictures today. Sorry about that. I honestly just relaxed as you can tell. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.

Afterthought: here's probably my favorite clip of the movie. This part reminds me of me the most. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxSsGXjDq6c&feature=fvwrel

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio