Sunday, May 29, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 87

Work 7:45-4:15.
Meeting: 7:30-11:00.
Bedtime: 12:30am.
Breakfast: Nothing.
Lunch: Wendy's.
Dinner: Nothing.

Can I get away with that? That's honestly what I did/had today. I was late to work. Got upset. Finally told Chance a little bit of what I was thinking/feeling. Went to Training after work. Spent $63 on gas. My phone was dead from 5-11pm. Was almost too tired to stand and turn my house alarm on/off when I got home. But hey, at least it's Friday.

Here's a picture of a TAG I saw today. I have a whole album of these on my facebook. This one's definitely my favorite. You should've seen Sergio, Chance and I trying to figure out what it said. And of course, I took it a step further and analyzed it.


YEAIML8
Yeah, I'm late. That's why I'm speeding.
Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio