Monday, May 16, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 99

I have no idea how it happened, but I slept until 10ish while Carrie cleaned up the living room and den. The first thing I did when I woke up was clear/make my bed/couch which is something I honestly have only done 6 months out of my entire life. I then cleaned up the contents of my purse which looked like the picture below yesterday.

Then Carrie and her CFA friends (Veronica, Holston [sp], Darius, Emily and James) came over and we went to the pool for a few hours. It felt so nice to get some color on my skin. Afterwards, Darius and I watched almost 2 hours of Sex and the City while Carrie got ready. We then went to Jessica's Graduation Celebration at her church for a couple hours. The potluck there was good but it was wayy too much food for me to handle.

Coming home, Carrie and I watched the new episode of Khloe and Lamar (which I was surprised to find was only 30 minutes long) and then caught up on last week's Gossip Girl (which makes me dislike crazy Charlie).

Until tomorrow,
Selina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio