Friday, May 20, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 95

Breakfast: Large caramel frappe'. Didn't finish it all.
Lunch: #5 (8 count) from Chick-Fil-A w/chocolate shake. Didn't finish the drink.
Snacks: 1/2 B&J Margarita cooler. McD Strawberry Lemonade.
Dinner: 2 McD plain burgers. B&J Margarita cooler.

I'm not sure why I thought that to be necessary to post. Maybe because it's all fast-food and possible because McDonald's was listed three times today. Or maybe if I post what I eat every day, I'll remember to eat better. Or save money. Not too sure yet, but it probably does have a purpose.

Work today was 7:45-4:15. But I stayed at Nickelodeon until 5:00. Then I went home to clean up a bit because my mom was coming over to bring my last pieces of furniture. Right as I sat down to relax, she called and said she was here. Michael was a big help with the furniture, and I now have a desk, vanity dresser and bed! (Trust me, that's super exciting!) Shock of the day: I found two more silver hairs!!!! I now have a total of 5. And they're blatently, loud, silver. =(




Carrie and I then got our coupons together and went to Publix. I was inspired by Extreme Couponing last night and spent a total of $3.49 for the following items (as seen in the picture above.) I think I spent too much money, but oh well.


  • 2 Tostito's salsa

  • 2 packs Chinet napkins

  • 2 Cole garlic bread

  • 2 Wishbone salad dressings

  • 4 boxes Ronzoni pasta

Afterwards we went to Target for some necessities. Surprisingly, we only used 4 coupons there. Necessities include: plastic bins, socks, sheets, TV cable, mouse, mascara, eye shadow, cereal, etc.


After a relaxing shower, I fell asleep reading "We'll Always Have Summer". I'm so excited to be reading for pleasure again. Especially from this series. Though I'm sure it'll be over after this book, so that kind of makes me sad. But then I think about all the billions of books out there and I'm excited all over again.


Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio