Thursday, May 26, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 89






Hello loves,

First off, I just wanted to say that I'm happy to hear that so many of you are reading this. It feels nice writing and not knowing who's going to read it, but it's even better when I find out who does. =)





I woke up early today because I worked 7-3:30. I had Starbucks for breakfast thanks to Chance. I love their Artisan Ham Sandwiches! Ivette made cakes today for people at work. Just because. She's so sweet. She wants to start her own business doing this. The cake was YUMMY too. (Picture of the exterior is above.)




After work I changed into what I call "normal people clothes" and then went to a Review class. Dustin Rizzo was there. He made $180,080 last month. Yes, MONTH. I definitely think that the class helped me a lot. We'll see what happens. I just want to be licensed already! After the Review class, Tom and I started watching "I Am Number Four" but I didn't get to finish it. I went straight to sleep when I got home.



This is my life.



Until tomorrow,

Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio