Monday, May 23, 2011

101 Day of Summer: Day 92

Woke up to a text message that read as follows: "Good morning! I'm getting up now! You should too! Pool time! =)" And I immediately woke up. At 9:13am. After making myself some cream cheese on a bagel, I got ready for the pool.

Carrie and I tanned from 9:45-12:ish. We got some good color. That I'm happy about. Then I lounged around in my suit while Carrie made me a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I watched Wizards of Waverly Place while eating. Because of course, I have to occupy my eyes when I'm eating. Random.


We then went to Goodwill where I got a pair of earrings, a blouse, two pairs of jeans, and a blazer for under $27. We got our free strawberry lemonaids and stopped by the Dollar Tree for some necessities (dish soap). Once home, I tried to look online for some bathing suits, but wasn't very successful.

Chance came by and picked me up. We went to the Loop theater and saw Fast Five. I loved it. I can't believe the end!!! Like the clip at the end. I'm in shock. Does that mean there's another? I'd like to know. I should research that. And my new all-time favorite song is from that movie.

Once home, I watched some of the BillBoard Awards. And then Khloe and Lamar. And then Confessions of a Shopaholic. And then My Big Fat Greek Wedding. All while reading through random blogs that Carrie found tonight.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio