Sunday, May 29, 2011

101 Days of Summer: Day 86

Don't hate me. Today was a lazy day. No lie.

Woke up around 11:30am. Didn't truly get out of bed until 12:30pm. Made a bagel and egg sandwich for brunch. Went back to bed.

Chance called and told me to get ready. Ruined my plans of lounging around all day. Took a shower and got dressed super quick. Went to the Loop with Chance and watched "Hangover II". I thought it was pretty funny. Chance said it wasn't as good as the first. There's rumors that they're doing a third. Really?

Afterwards we had Panda for dinner. Not like the actual kind, silly. Panda Express is the name of the restaurant. We always go to the one on International Drive because they have a buffet. Score!

Best part: we fell asleep around 8pm. No lie. I woke up at 5am super awake but made myself go back to sleep.

Until tomorrow,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio