Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall!

Hello beauties,




I hope you all have a fabulous Fall!!!


I'm so excited that this time is here now. Most years, I look forward to Spring/Summer. This year, I'm so excited about Fall/Winter. I'm excited for the weather, the clothes, the colors, the scents, the food, the holidays, the atmosphere, etc.


Usually Fall reminds me of my dad's birthday, and him leaving us. But this year, I'm surprised to say I'm excited for the new seasons to come. My dad passed away unexpectedly a couple weeks ago, so I know Fall will always be a sad time in my life, but that doesn't mean I have to hate the months completely. Maybe that brought some closure; I'm not sure. I'll probably post a update about that later.


Anyways, I'm posting some pictures below for you all to enjoy. Let me know what your favorite thing about Fall is in the comments!





Until next time,
Selina Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio